Our Universal shielded mobile phone case protects you from mobile phone radiation while you talk and carry your phone.
The case blocks over 85% radiation from the phone to your head and body while protecting your phone from bumps and scrapes. It also contains a section with RFID protection for your cards.
Independent testing shows that a prototype reduced the SAR (Specific Absorption Rate – ie the amount of radiation absorbed from a phone) from 0.535 W/kg to 0.066 W/kg.
There are 3 sizes to choose from. Please measure your phone to see which case would suit your phone.
- Small for phones 14.4 cm x 7 cm
- Large for phones 16 cm x 7.7 cm
- X Large for phones 17 x 8 cm.
- Contains anti-radiation fabric on one side to block radiation from the phone entering your head or body. The other side is unshielded so that your phone can still connect to a phone tower.
- Colour: black faux leather, trimmed with red stitching with red lining
Attaching your phone to your case
- We recommend you use a clip-in-phone case when installing the phone, but this is not essential. Now you can clip your mobile phone in and out of the case as you like.
- Make sure the slider is in ‘down’ position
- Remove the red sticker from the slider and attach a temporary or permanent adhesive pad to the slider in the position indicated.
- Now attach your clip-in case to the other side of the adhesive pad. Make sure it has adhered and remains adhered firmly.
- Check your phone is firmly in place before you use it.
- If, for any reason, you need to replace the sticker, you can use double-sided tape.
Using the Universal phone case
- Place the phone in your pocket with the Wavewall logo against your body.
- When talking on the phone, keep the Wavewall Universal case closed.
- Once your phone has been secured, you will be able to slide it up to use the camera function.
- Leave the case open when you text. Do NOT fold it behind the phone.
How to attach an extra protective hard case to your Universal
Step 1 – Attach your chosen pad (permanent or temporary) to the sliding part of the WaveWall Universal
Step 2 – Remove the plastic backing on top of the adhesive pad to reveal the adhesive.
Step 3 – Attach your hard case to the adhesive pad (ensure slider is in the down position – as in photo) and press hard on the case where it is in contact with the adhesive pad.
Step 4 – Wait. Allow the adhesive to properly bond for 10-15 minutes.
Step 5 – Your Universal is ready to use and for you to put your phone in your hard case. Be extra careful with it for the next 24h while the adhesive continues to bond.
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.