Publication of these interviews does not imply that EMR Australia necessarily endorses all opinions expressed or information provided by interviewees.
You can hear Lyn McLean in conversation with:
- R Blank from The Healthier Tech Podcast here
- Dr. Greg Fitzgerald, naturopath & doctor of Allied Health here.
- Kerre Burley from The Goulding Institute here.
- Lyn McLean from EMR Australia talks to the lovely Natasha Andreo from Natasha Andreo Intuitive about 12 tips for reducing exposure to wireless radiation here.
- Lyn McLean from EMR Australia talks to David Gee about the establishment of the International Commission on the Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields (ICBE-EMF), a new independent body dedicated to ensuring that people and other species are protected from the harmful effects of non-ionizing radiation here
- Lyn McLean talks to Australian physicist Vic Leach who explains the limitations of Australian and international standards and what we need to know about 5G radiation here.
- Lyn McLean, Director of EMR Australia interviews Dr. Leendert Vriens, physicist, retired Philips Research Fellow, webmaster https://www.stopumts.nl (database since 2004) here.
- Lyn McLean, Director of EMR Australia interviews Dr. Olle Johansson on wireless radiation, immunity and health, here.
- Lyn McLean talks to barrister Raymond Broomhall about wireless radiation, business and the law here
- Lyn McLean talks to barrister Raymond Broomhall about wireless radiation, schools and the law here
- Lyn McLean talks to Dr Mary Redmayne about electromagnetic illness and what people can do about it here
- video interview with Stuart Cooke of 180 Nutrition here.
- video interview with Lucinda Curran, building biologist and director of Ecohealth Solutions here.
- podcast with Lucy Lichtenstein of The Wellness Couch here.
- podcast with Dr Ron Ehrlich, holistic dentist and holistic health advocate:
- podcast with Jo Whitton and Fouad Kassab of Quirky Cooking on Electromagnetic Radiation Effects and Solutions here.
- radio interview on electromagnetic hypersensitivity for the 2016 Environmental Sensitivities Symposium, with Lucinda Curran here.
- video interview with Stuart and Guy from 180 Nutrition here.
- radio interview with Robyn Williams on 'Ockham's Razor' here.
- video interviews with Barrister Raymond Broomhall: