Detoxify your body easily and economically with our Zeo Natural zeolite powder.
Zeolites can be helpful in removing the toxins from the body that may contribute to electromagnetic and other environmental sensitivities, including chemical, heavy metal, bacterial or viral toxicity - and for those wishing to protect themselves from environmental toxins.
Zeo Natural zeolite powder is an Australian organic-certified, extremely fine, high quality zeolite (clinoptilolite) powder. Zeolites are naturally-occurring, crystalline compounds that perform detoxifying functions by capturing ions and molecules in their cavities. They are widely used internally and in industry for their detoxifying effects.
Zeolite's detoxifying benefits
Human and animal studies show that they have:
- inhibited the proliferation of some viruses
- improved overall health
- interfered with lipid peroxidation
- removed radioactive elements, aflatoxins and poisons in pets
- anti-diarrhoic properties
- contributed to the reduction of toxic perfluorinated compounds in humans
- removed lead in the body
- improved intestinal wall integrity
- had mild anti-inflammatory effects
- helped prevent the growth of P. gingivalis bacteria.
A study by Sandra Pavelic and team reviewed research on zeolites and concluded that, 'Due to clinoptilolite’s remarkable ion-exchange and adsorption properties and consequent detoxifying effects, it has proven useful in the elimination of a variety of contaminants from the body or in amelioration of the intestinal status.' The authors found that it improved the body's antioxidant defense system and 'may also be linked to the positive general systemic impact'. (Pavelic, SK et al, 'Critical Review on Zeolite Clinoptilolite Safety and Medical Applications in vivo', Front Pharmacol. 2018; 9: 1350.'
How to take zeolite
If you take zeolite internally, we suggest beginning with a small quantity (such as 1/4 tsp) and increasing quantity, as recommended.
- Add zeolite to a glass of water.
- Stir and drink throughout the day. Top up the glass with water, as needed.
If you’re out and about, you can add zeolite to your water bottle and shake before drinking.
Zeolite can be taken at any time of day, but it may be best to avoid drinking too much water close to bed time.
How else zeolite can help you
The detoxing properties of our Zeolilte can benefit you and your family in many different ways. You can:
- add zeolite to bathwater and detoxify while you soak in it;
- make a zeolite paste with 2 tsp water and 1 tablespoon zeolite and apply to the skin to help with pimples, rashes, bites and stings;
- gargle it as a mouth wash to remove harmful bacteria;
- apply it as a deodorant;
- soak vegetables to rid them of chemicals and heavy metals (use one tsp of zeolite in half a sink of water);
- add it to your washing machine to draw out bacteria, chemicals and heavy metals from fabric dyes. (Add 1 desertspoon to a large load.)
- add zeolite to water and pour it into smelly drains to reduce the smell;
- make a zeolite paste and use it for cleaning most surfaces, including sticky substances and whiteboards;
- sprinkle zeolite on garbage bins and other areas where bacteria might be present.
Note: Zeolite is listed in The Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code - Schedule 8, updated 13 April 2017 (see Sodium aluminosilicate). What customers have said:
'When my partner was chronically ill with electromagnetic hypersensitivity last year and we were searching for answers, thankfully Lyn McLean had some very helpful recommendations for us, including Zeo Natural Zeolite Powder. By following careful dosage instructions, the Zeo Natural Zeolite Powder reduced my partner's chronic headache symptoms and began the chelation process which reduced the heavy metals and toxins in her body. Without the zeolites, her health would not have started to improve at all. I highly recommend Zeo Natural Zeolite Powder in addition with professional guidance for anyone who is suffering from electromagnetic hypersensitivity.' By D.B.