Spending Six Hours A Day On My Mobile Gave Me A Brain Tumour
'Spending six hours a day on my mobile gave me a brain tumour, claims business executive, 43, who's now been given just three years to live
- Ian Phillips, 43, had a blinding headache and drove himself to hospital
- Was diagnosed with a grade 3 brain tumour next to his right ear
- Underwent a nine hour operation to remove the lemon-sized tumour
- Has been told he has three years to live and is undergoing chemotherapy
- Claims using his mobile phone for hours every day caused his cancer
- Now uses a bright gold receiver so he doesn't press the phone to his ear'
You can read more here.