Man Reacts To Electricity

A British grandfather develops rashes when he watches TV, uses the computer or turns on the central heating.

75-year-old Dan Reddington began reacting to the electromagnetic fields from electrical appliances about six months ago and it has changed his life.

Reactions like these, sometimes called, electromagnetic hypersensitivity, affect tens of thousands of individuals across the world and are becoming increasingly common.

You can read more about Dan's experiences here.