Our Yshield HSF 54 shielding paint provides excellent protection from radiofrequency (wireless) radiation from mobile phone and NBN transmitters, smart meters, neighbour's WiFi and other sources of exposure.
It also blocks electric fields generated by wiring.
Please read our detailed instructions about how to apply and ground the shielding paint here.
- Contents: a conductive carbon base which, unlike shielding paints containing metal particles, does not corrode or oxidise over time.
- Coverage: 1 litre cover approx 7.5 square metres
- Features: carbon-based pure acrylic paint, containing no solvent
- Grounding: to be grounded with GW grounding plate and and GC ground connection
- Shelf life : 12 months. Store in a cool, dry place
- Quantities: 1L or 5L
Tips for applying shielding paint HSF54
- Identify the location of the field that you wish to block. Because the shielding materials reflect the RF signal, you will want to make sure that this reflection does not increase the exposure in another room or area. You can identify the source of the field using our Acoustimeter.
- Prepare the surface. Remove grease or oil stains and wallpaper that is water-soluble. Sand smooth surfaces that do not have good adhesion. You may need to coat porous or highly absorbent surfaces.
- We've found that Taubmans' 3-in-1 (primer/sealer/undercoat) is a good choice for overpainting the HSF 54.
'We have had amazing results and are very happy with it, thank you so much.' By A.R.
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.
'I just want to say thank you for the support and guidance I received from yourself and EMR Australia around shielding my home with YShield HSF54 paint and other shielding products. I was astounded at how well the shielding paint reduced the RF EMF emissions in my bedroom from 91.5 uW/m2 (peak) to .8uW/m2. It is also very easy to apply. I then used one coat of sealant from Bunnings before repainting it white and the sealant made it very easy to repaint. Thanks again' By Debbie Aldridge
'The wifi signals and 5ghz wifi band are blocked. I'm highly impressed with the product. There are no more signals in the bedroom.' By M.L.