Our Yshield HSF 54 shielding paint provides excellent protection from radiofrequency (wireless) radiation from mobile phone and NBN transmitters, smart meters, neighbour's WiFi and other sources of exposure.
The paint blocks up to 99.9999% of radiation and has been tested for effectiveness up to 40 GHz, covering lower and higher 5G frequencies (see test report link below).
It also blocks electric fields generated by wiring.
Please read our detailed instructions about how to apply and ground the shielding paint here.
- Contents: a conductive carbon base which, unlike shielding paints containing metal particles, does not corrode or oxidise over time.
- internal use: 1L covers approx 6 square metres
- external use: 1L covers approx 4-5 square metres
- Features: carbon-based pure acrylic paint, containing no solvent
- Grounding: to be grounded with GS3 grounding plate and and GL-20 ground cable
- Shelf life : 12 months. Store in a cool, dry place
- Quantities: 1L or 5L
- Has TUV certification for low emissions.
Tips for applying shielding paint HSF54
- Identify the location of the field that you wish to block. Because the shielding materials reflect the RF signal, you will want to make sure that this reflection does not increase the exposure in another room or area. You can identify the source of the field using our Acoustimeter.
- Prepare the surface. Remove grease or oil stains and wallpaper that is water-soluble. Sand smooth surfaces that do not have good adhesion. You may need to coat porous or highly absorbent surfaces.
- apply paint evenly, making sure each litre covers approx 6m2 (internal) or 4m2 (external).
- ground paint, as per directions
- cover with plastic bonded water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints, facade paints or silicon resin paints.
We recommend Australian-made Haymes paints because they are 99% VOC free and have no lingering odour. They are also suitable for environments subject to moisture and condensation, as can be seen on their product data sheets.
'We have had amazing results and are very happy with it, thank you so much.' By A.R.
'I made the changes and painted the walls. It was amazing to see the wifi bars drop after paint was applied. We sleep deeper now.' By M.L.
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.
'I just want to say thank you for the support and guidance I received from yourself and EMR Australia around shielding my home with YShield HSF54 paint and other shielding products. I was astounded at how well the shielding paint reduced the RF EMF emissions in my bedroom from 91.5 uW/m2 (peak) to .8uW/m2. It is also very easy to apply. I then used one coat of sealant from Bunnings before repainting it white and the sealant made it very easy to repaint. Thanks again' By Debbie Aldridge
'The wifi signals and 5ghz wifi band are blocked. I'm highly impressed with the product. There are no more signals in the bedroom.' By M.L.