Our Administrator’s Test Kit is the ideal tool for those who want to know
what fields are present in their school, office or workplace and to keep tabs on
their staff and students’ exposure.
The kit measures magnetic fields and radiofrequency (wireless) radiation from
- meter boxes
- electrical appliances
- microwave ovens
- mobile phones
- cordless phones
- mobile phone towers
- NBN transmitters
- smart meters
- and other ‘smart’ and wireless devices.
- measure the fields at workstations and desks
- locate safe distances from electrical equipment
- identify exposure of staff with pacemakers
- locate sources of high exposure.
You can book a phone consultation with us to discuss your options for reducing
Our Premium Test Kit contains
- an FW Bell 4180 EMF Gaussmeter that measures magnetic fields in
- milliGauss or microTesla (one-year warranty)
- an Acoustimeter that measures radiofrequency radiation in Volts per metre,
- microwatts per metre squared and has a sound function (2-year warranty)
- easy-to-follow instructions for how, when and where to measure for
- optimum results.
- information about “safe” levels of exposure
- handy safety tips
- ‘The Force’, by Lyn McLean
'Here's what customers have said about the meters in the Administrator’s Test Kit.
'This kit helped to find out where high levels were coming from and helped us to
start the process of a healthier environment'
'Thanks for your help. The meter was easy to use and the instruction booklet was
'Thanks. This is what I have been looking for for years'
'It was very useful. I will definitely use in the future in I recommended it to a few
'It gave me peace of mind... The instructions were brilliant, too.'
'We used it to check the readings around some overhead powerlines that are close
to some land we were looking at purchasing. It was good to see the readings no
higher than what we have at our current home which gives some peace of mind.'
'I enjoyed testing the various environments I live and work in' By C.J.
'The kit was most helpful and helped us identify some changes which we can
make.' By R.M.
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.