Open Letter on EHS Research
Professor Dariusz Lezczynski has sent an open letter on research into electromagnetic hypersensitivity to
- The World Health Organization
- The WHO EMF Project
- The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP)
- The European Commission Directorate for Research and Innovation
- The Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA)
- The National Health and Medical Council (NHMRC)
Research funding and reviewing agencies should re-consider their stance on the importance of the research on EHS/IEI-EMF. Research should continue but the approach should change. The dominant study protocol till now, provocation studies, need to be replaced with studies examining molecular level physiology changes. Continuation of the research using provocation studies will not provide reliable scientific answers concerning EHS/IEI-EMF. Continuation of research using provocation studies approach is simply a waste of time and scarce resources.
You can read this letter here.