Our Tenmars TM-192 EMF meter is an easy-to-use magnetic field meter (gaussmeter) that measures fields from electrical sources.
It is a lightweight, hand-held meter, suitable for commercial or domestic use.
You can use it to measure magnetic fields from:
- meter boxes
- microwave ovens
- computers and other office equipment
- electrical appliances
- and conductive pipes.
- it is a tri-axis meter ie it measures magnetic fields from three different directions at once
- it measures fields in a frequency range from 30 to 2000 Hz. This means that it detects a wide variety of frequencies and harmonics.
- measures in units of milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (µT)
- has a time and calendar function
- comes handy vinyl carrycase.
The FW Bell 4180 magnetic field meter comes with a booklet unique to EMR Australia that provides information about measuring magnetic fields. It contains:
- easy-to-understand directions about how, when and where to measure for optimum results
- charts for easy recording of your fields
- handy safety tips
- information about ‘safe’ levels of exposure
- instructions for reducing exposure from common sources.