Our shielded bed canopies block radiofrequency (wireless) radiation and help you create a safe sleeping environment wherever you live.
Made of high quality Naturell shielding fabric, which blocks approximately 99% of incoming signals, these canopies protect against radiation from mobile phone base stations, NBN towers, WiFi, cordless and mobile phones.
The canopies are professionally made to order in Australia in a range of sizes to suit every bed. If you can't find the size you require here, let us know and we can make one to suit.
They are box-shaped to allow maximum headroom across the bed. They come with hooks and cord for suspending from the ceiling.
If your bed is on an upper storey, there is a possibility that wireless radiation could enter from below. Ask us about our shielding floor mats to block this radiation, too.
**Made to order. Please allow making time.
- The canopy is made of Naturell fabric made from cotton and silver which allows good airflow. It blocks approximately 99% of incoming wireless signals and you can see more about it here.
- Our canopy doesn't need grounding.
- Size in mm:
1880 (l) x 920 (w) x 2220 (h)
- It has openings on each side with Velcro tabs so it can be closed and secured closed while sleeping.
- It has a weighted hem to hold the fabric in place.
- It is suspended from the ceiling and can be adjusted to whatever height you need, depending on the height of your ceiling.
- It has rod pockets at the top so that rods can be inserted for stability if desired. (Rods are not supplied.)
- We supply canopy, ceiling hooks, and 6 metres of cord for suspending the canopy from the ceiling at the desired height.
- Available in single, double, queen and king size. Please check measurements of your bed frame carefully to make sure the canopy you select will fit it.
Protecting against 5G
Our Naturell fabric provides effective shielding across a wide range of frequencies and our test report shows its effectiveness from 400 MHz to 20 GHz. The degree of protection it offers varies according to frequency. It is well over 30 cB and the 3.5 GHz frequencies used for 5G and still remains approximately 17 dB at 26 GHz.
We expect that this will provide good shielding for 5G technologies.
- Gentle machine wash, using wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use front loading washing machines where possible.
- Do not use harsh detergents – use mild ecological detergents instead.
- Do not use bleach or enzymes.
- Do not tumble dry.
'We were able to put it up and measure the levels......and thank you so much ...the levels were 'dead' ......Wonderful! ......and for such a beautiful fabric.'