Our Universal shielded mobile phone case protects you from mobile phone radiation while you talk and carry your phone.
The case blocks over 85% radiation from the phone to your head and body while protecting your phone from bumps and scrapes. It also contains a section with RFID protection for your cards.
Independent testing shows that a prototype reduced the SAR (Specific Absorption Rate – ie the amount of radiation absorbed from a phone) from 0.535 W/kg to 0.066 W/kg.
The WaveWall Universal comes in two sizes:
- Small (for phones with up to 10 cm screens) accommodates phones 14.4 cm x 7 cm
- Large (for phones with up to 15 cm screens) accommodates phones 16 cm x 7.7 cm.
- Contains anti-radiation fabric on one side to block radiation from the phone entering your head or body. The other side is unshielded so that your phone can still connect to a phone tower.
- colour: black faux leather, trimmed with red stitching with red lining
Attaching your phone to your case
- We recommend you use a clip-in-phone case when installing the phone, but this is not essential. Now you can clip your mobile phone in and out of the case as you like.
- Make sure the slider is in ‘down’ position
- Remove the red sticker from the slider and attach a temporary or permanent adhesive pad to the slider in the position indicated.
- Now attach your clip-in case to the other side of the adhesive pad. Make sure it has adhered and remains adhered firmly.
- Check your phone is firmly in place before you use it.
- If, for any reason, you need to replace the sticker, you can use double-sided tape.
Using the Universal phone case
- Place the phone in your pocket with the Wavewall logo against your body.
- When talking on the phone, keep the Wavewall Universal case closed.
- Once your phone has been secured, you will be able to slide it up to use the camera function.
- Leave the case open when you text. Do NOT fold it behind the phone.
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.