Detoxify and nourish your body naturally with this powerful mineral blend.
Contains Australian organic certified superfine zeolite (clinoptilolite) powder and finest quality Hungarian fulvic/humic complex.
150g = approx 38 serves
Fulvic/humic acids can:
- restore electrical conductivity in the body
- aid cellular respiration
- increase energy
- inhibit the growth of many viruses
- detoxify pollutants
- enhance & transport nutrients
- prevent chronic inflammatory diseases and diabetes.
Zeolites are naturally occurring, crystalline compounds that perform detoxifying functions by capturing ions and molecules in their cavities. They are widely used internally and in industry for their detoxifying effects.
Clinoptilolite zeolite has been shown to be effective in removing heavy metals, chemicals, bacterial and viral contaminants from the body. Thus, it can be helpful for health, particularly for people with electromagnetic, chemical and other sensitivities in which environmental toxins are implicated.
Human and animal studies show that zeolites have:
- inhibited the proliferation of some viruses
- improved overall health
- interfered with lipid peroxidation
- removed radioactive elements, aflatoxins and poisons in pets
- anti-diarrhoic properties
- contributed to the reduction of toxic perfluorinated compounds in humans
- removed lead in the body
- improved intestinal wall integrity
- had mild anti-inflammatory effects
- helped prevent the growth of P. gingivalis bacteria.
Here are a number of peer-reviewed studies which reviewed the relevant research on zeolites and found beneficial effects.
1. Improved antioxidant defense
A 2018 review by Sandra Pavelic and team reviewed research on zeolites and concluded that, 'Due to clinoptilolite’s remarkable ion-exchange and adsorption properties and consequent detoxifying effects, it has proven useful in the elimination of a variety of contaminants from the body or in amelioration of the intestinal status.' The authors found that it improved the body's antioxidant defense system and 'may also be linked to the positive general systemic impact'. (Pavelic, SK et al, 'Critical Review on Zeolite Clinoptilolite Safety and Medical Applications in vivo', Front Pharmacol. 2018; 9: 1350.'
3. Improved overall welling
A 2019 review by Andrea Mastinu found that ‘ZC (Zeolite Clinoptilolite) could purify the internal environment of our body, maintain gut microbiota homeostasis for healthy brain activity, improve the antioxidant and endogenous anti-inflammatory activities thereby improving the overall wellbeing of the patient.’ (Mastinu, A et al, ‘Zeolite Clinoptilolite: Therapeutic Virtues of an Ancient Mineral’, Molecules 2019 Apr; 24(8): 1517. doi: 10.3390/molecules24081517
3. Improved gut integrity
- A study designed to zeolite supplementation affects intestinal wall permeability (an issue with leaky gut syndrome) found ‘Twelve weeks of zeolite supplementation exerted beneficial effects on intestinal wall integrity’. (Lamprecht M, Bogner S, Steinbauer K, et al. Effects of zeolite supplementation on parameters of intestinal barrier integrity, inflammation, redoxbiology and performance in aerobically trained subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015;12:40. Published 2015 Oct 20. doi:10.1186/s12970-015-0101-z;)
- A trial found that ’PMA(Panaceo-microactivation)-zeolite possibly can lower inflammation in the gut of IBS patients.’ (Ventzislav Petkov et al, ‘PMA-zeolite can modulate inflammation associated markers in irritable bowel disease – an explorative randomized, double blinded, controlled pilot trial’, Neuroendocrinology Letters Volume 42 No. 1 2021
4. Anti-viral effects
Researchers evaluated zeolite’s effectiveness in dealing with different viruses - Human adenovirus 5, herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV 1) and human enteroviruses (coxsackievirus B5 and echovirus 7). They found that zeolite reduce proliferation of all viruses, particularly the herpes) and enteroviruses and effects depended on concentration. They concluded ‘Our study indicates an inhibitory effect of MZ upon viral proliferation ’ and suggested zeolite could potentially be used to purify drinking water. (Magdalena Grce and Kresˇimir Pavelic, ‘Antiviral properties of clinoptilolite’, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 79 (2005) 165–169; )
Heavy metals, micotoxins, parasites
Researchers reviewed the scientific evidence of zeolite's benefits for farm animals. They found they prevented toxicity from ammonia and heavy metals, helped with parasite infections and were effective against different mycotoxins. (D. Papaioannou et al, 'The role of natural and synthetic zeolites as feed additives on the prevention and/or the treatment of certain farm animal diseases: A review,' Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, Volume 84, Issues 1–3, 2005, pp 161-170.
Which zeolite should I buy?
Here is a guide to which zeolite would be most appropriate for your needs:
- Activated Zeolite powder – top pick for detoxing the body and ideal for people with environmental sensitivities
- Zeo Natural Zeolite powder – suitable for detoxing the body, household uses and first aid
- Zeolite powder with fulvic/humic complex – for detox maintenance and nutritional support
- Zeo-Go – for removing mould and other household toxins
What certification does this product have?
Zeolite is listed in The Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code - Schedule 8, updated 13 April 2017 (see Sodium aluminosilicate).
It is Australian Organic Certified, which means that the process meets the Australian Organic association's standards.
How does zeolite interact with heavy metals?
All zeolites bond with positively-charged heavy metals, trapping them within their cage-like structure where they remain permanently. This is why zeolite is such an effective detoxing agent. When you ingest it, zeolite, bonds to heavy metals and other toxins in the body but does not and cannot release them in the body, as the bonding is permanent.
How are toxins released from zeolites?
Zeolite can only release toxic matter, including heavy meals, when they are immersed in acid stronger than hydrochloric acid.
When should you consult a health practitioner about taking zeolite?
- if you suffer from seizures
- if you have serious health problems
- before taking quinolones, theophylline, propanolol, phenobarbitol, warfarin and immunosuppressants (If in doubt, don't take zeolite)
- before giving to babies, toddlers and children (due to dehydrating effects of zeolite).
If you don't have a health practitioner experienced with zeolite treatments, contact us for details ones who consult by Skype or phone.