Electromagnetic Fields Awareness:
an Online Training Program plus meter for Builders, Developers, Architects, Planners, meter included
If you're in the building trade, here's a unique opportunity for you to gain skills and knowledge and a meter that can give you a business advantage.
EMR Australia's Electromagnetic Fields Awareness Training Program for Builders, Developers, Architects and Planners explains what you need to know about designing and building in the modern environment.
It introduces building professionals to the three electromagnetic fields (EMFs) that are present in virtually every building: electric fields, magnetic fields and radiofrequency (wireless) radiation.
It explains why it's important to take them into consideration when designing, building and wiring a building and how simple strategies can reduce exposure of the occupants.
This self-paced course will give you new insights necessary for working in the modern built environment and the opportunity to position your business at the cutting edge of the industry.
The course comes with the Tenmars TM-192 magnetic field meter (gaussmeter) for measuring fields from electrical sources. You also have the option to purchase a second (wireless) meter at a discounted price. (See the bundle information above.)
Once you successfully complete the course, you can approach us for a free listing on our website..
Designed and presented by Lyn McLean (teacher, trainer, author and Director of EMR Australia), this self-paced course will take you on a guided, step-by-step journey of discovery for building for the electromagnetic-environment.
What are the key benefits?
There are many benefits of undertaking this course.
- You'll learn how to use the meter to measure magnetic fields.
- You will increase your knowledge and understanding about the fields that are present in and around the buildings you design and build
- You will learn how you can help your family and clients reduce the risks that are linked with exposure to EMFs.
- You can provide valuable service to clients who are looking for EMR-aware builders, developers, architects and planners.
- You'll have a tool you can use to measure fields on and around building sites and in the buildings you complete.
- You can approach us for a free listing of your business on EMR Australia's website. [Conditions apply.]
The course consists of eight short videos, packed with insights and information, that cover the following topics:
- Section 1: Introduction to magnetic, electric and radiofrequency fields
- Section 2: The advantages of taking these fields into account when designing and building
- Section 3: What you need to know about the building site
- Section 4: Designing for the site
- Section 5: designing the interior
- Sections 6 and 7: What to do about wireless radiation.
The course includes a magnetic field meter that is a key tool for identifying and measuring these fields.
You can proceed at your own pace, watching the videos as many times as you like.
There's a short quiz at the end that you can use to test your understanding.
Once you've completed the course, you can talk to us about securing a free listing on our website.
Take this opportunity to benefit from Lyn’s 28+ years of knowledge and experience and start your journey towards electromagnetic safety now.
You can see more course details here.
You can see more about your presenter, Lyn McLean here.
Developers who have completed this course
- Kara Kennedy, Amara by Design