Our Yshield NSF 34 shielding paint blocks low frequency electric fields from household wiring.
It's ideal for painting behind bedheads to protect against these fields during sleep.
It has excellent shielding attenuation of 40 dB
and your can see the expert report of shieding effectiveness here.
Please read our detailed instructions about how to apply and ground the shielding paint here.
- Contents: a conductive carbon base which, unlike shielding paints containing metal particles, does not corrode or oxidise over time.
- Coverage: 1 litre cover approx 7.5 square metres
- Features: carbon-based pure acrylic paint, containing no solvent
- Grounding: to be grounded with GW grounding plate and and GC ground connection
- Shelf life : 12 months. Store in a cool, dry place
- Available in 1L quantities
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.