Protect your kids from radiofrequency (wireless) radiation with our Wi-Se shielding singlets.
Do your kids use a mobile phone, a wireless computer, tablet or other wireless device? Do they work in a wireless classroom at school?
You can help protect them from wireless radiation with our Wi-Se shielding singlets for kids. They block radiation to children's vital organs and help reduce the risk of developing problems associated with wireless radiation.
Wi-Se singlets for kids block wireless radiation from:
- mobile and cordless phones
- microwave ovens
- baby monitors
- ‘smart’ devices
Studies show that exposure to wireless radiation:
- increased risk of brain tumours
- caused chemical and structural changes in brains
- increased behaviour problems & ADHD-like symptoms in kids
- increased oxidative stress
- damaged cells, hormones, DNA
Do NOT let your kids carry a mobile phone between their shielding singlet and their body.
- protects the vital organs from radiofrequency (wireless) radiation
- colour: white with silver thread
- light, soft, cool and comfortable-to-wear fabric, perfect for Australian conditions
- cotton (89%), polyamide (9%), silver (2%. Please note that some joins in the silver thread may occasionally be visible but this does not affect the effectiveness of the garment. )
- shields from 20 MHz to 10 GHz
- available in sizes 6 to 12 - see below
- designed and made in Australia by EMR Australia PL
The singlets are available in sizes 6 to 12.
Below are approximate measurements for each size, measured before washing. Please allow some shrinkage after washing. 'Chest' measurements are from underarm to underarm and 'length' measurements are from inside neck to hem.
- size 6: chest 35.5 cm; length 45 cm
- size 8: chest 38 cm; length 48 cm
- size 10: chest 41.5 cm; length 53 cm
- size 12: chest 45 cm; length 56.5 cm
Graph of shielding effectiveness
- Gentle machine wash, using wool cycle or hand wash
- Do not use harsh detergents, bleach or enzymes
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dryclean
'You are doing a great job and a wonderful service to the Australian community. Keep up the good work.’ By L.C.